Last updated: 10.02.2023
- Softermii may share your personal information with service providers and any other contractors only to perform Services, including (but not limited) analysis of Personal Information, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance (if you are the resident of California - according to Sec. 1798.140(ah)(1) and 1798.140(ad)(1) of CPRA).
- We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. A “sale” of Personal Information under the Sec. 1798.140(ad)(1) of CPRA is defined broadly to include the “selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means” the Personal Information of an User to another business or third party “for monetary or other valuable consideration”. If Softermii decides to transfer the rights of the Website, We will inform you about this, so you can forbid Us to transfer your Personal Information together with our business. If so, We will delete your Information from the Information bases prior to a business transfer.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The following terms shall have the following meaning:
- “Application form” – an online contact form through which the User can communicate with Softermii by filling it out.
- “Service” or “Services”— access to our Website, provided by our company, together with its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and subsidiaries.
- “User” — any person or entity by its authorized representative visiting our Website and/or sharing with Us its contacts allowing access to a part of our Service; or anyone connecting Us for any reason through email or Contact Us form.
- “Service provider” means a natural or legal person that processes Users’ Personal Information on behalf of Softermii and to that receives from or on behalf of the Softermii a Users’ Personal Information.
- “Contractor” means a natural or legal person to whom the Softermii makes available a consumer’s Personal Information for a business purpose.
- “Consent” – a freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of your wishes by which you signify agreement to the processing of your Personal Information.
- “Website” – Softermii website hosted on the domain https://www.softermii.com/ that shares a single domain name.
- The following terms shall have the following meaning:
PRINCIPLES OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
Softermii respects these principles in order to protect your privacy:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency. Personal Information is collected and handled in a lawful and responsible way in order to protect the rights of the individuals involved;
- Principle of purpose limitation. Personal information is only collected and shared with individuals for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes that have been agreed to before the information is gathered;
- Principle of transparency. The Users have the right to know about the way in which their Personal Information will be used, and is allowed direct access to their own information;
- Precise and current Information. Softermii takes every precaution to ensure that the Personal Information they hold is accurate and up-to-date, as required. Softermii makes every effort to rectify inaccurate information promptly, taking into account the purposes for which it was collected.
- Principle of information reduction and information minimization. Softermii performs a data analysis to determine whether and to what extent processing of Personal Information is necessary in order for it to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected;
- Principle of storage limitation. Softermii stores personal Information in a form that allows the identification of the individuals during the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for the procession of such Information;
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. Personal Information is processed using appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures on our side with the intention to protect such Information against unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, destruction, or deterioration. Should an incident occur, Softermii will restore timely availability and access to Personal Information.
- Softermii respects these principles in order to protect your privacy:
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT SOFTERMII COLLECTS AND PROCESSES
We have the right to ask you to provide Us with your Personal
Information, including (but not limited):
- Full name (name and surname);
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Company that you represent.
- We might also collect Personal Information from you in a range of approaches and beneath a range of circumstances, including, however no longer confined to, your dealings with Softermii, when you go to our Website, entire Application form, contact Us by way of email address firstname.lastname@example.org or make phone inquiry. We will have the proper to mix the Personal Information gathered at some point of your interplay with a range of sections of the Service with any different applicable handy information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED IN AN AUTOMATIC WAY
Personal Information automatically collected on our Website while your
visiting may include, without limitation, the following Personal
- Internet Protocol address (hereinafter - IP address);
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- Access Website times;
- The Web-pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
- Softermii may receive Personal Information from your electronic devices, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Website from a mobile device.
In case of Your Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter account usage for
accessing, interacting, using the Website and operating of the Services
automatically collected information on these accounts may include:
- Social network username;
- Email address;
- Date of birth
- Current place of residence;
- Profile picture;
- Public information for contacts.
- Softermii may also request access to other permissions related to your social network account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes. You may choose to grant or deny Us access to each individual permission by filling out the Application form or contacting Us via email address email@example.com.
- Personal Information automatically collected on our Website while your visiting may include, without limitation, the following Personal Information:
LAWFUL BASIS OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
- Under Art. 6 of the GDPR, Softermii only processes Personal Information, where it has a lawful basis for doing so.
- For non-EU residents, the basis of information processing is set out by the relevant legislation of their residence and GDPR.
- For residents of California, the USA, the basis of information processing is stipulated by the CPRA.
THE PURPOSE OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
We may use the Personal Information gathered from you for various
purposes, mainly to provide our Services and information about our
Services. In addition to the purposes expressly defined by law, wee may
use your personal Information for such purposes, including, but not
- provide access to Website;
- handle your orders and requests;
- provide a larger and higher journey the usage of Website;
- monitor and analyze utilization and developments to enhance your ride with the Website;
- personalize your experience with our Service;
- contact you and to analyze the Personal Information amassed for market lookup purposes;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- conduct inner lookup and improvement and to improve, test, and beautify the facets and features of our Service;
- deliver centered advertising, newsletters, and different statistics related to promotions to you, performing our Services or associated products, such as these of a third party’s services which are associated to our Services;
- meet our interior and exterior audit requirements, inclusive of our data safety obligations;
- tracking utilization information;
- any different cause as We determine, in our sole discretion, to be quintessential or required to ensure the protection and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, public, and/or our Services, or to comply with necessities of any relevant law.
- If you do not want Us to use your Personal Information in any of these ways, please let Us know by filling out the Application form contacting Us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use the Personal Information gathered from you for various purposes, mainly to provide our Services and information about our Services. In addition to the purposes expressly defined by law, wee may use your personal Information for such purposes, including, but not limited to:
CONSENT TO PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
Consent to Personal Information Processing
- EU Persons Consent to Personal Information processing
- If you are an EU Person and to method your Personal Information Softermii wants to obtain your consent, as it is prescribed through GDPR, and Softermii will manner your Personal Information solely in the case Softermii has acquired from you a consent for the purposes specified above.
Non-EU Persons Consent to Personal Information processing
- Consent to Personal Information Processing
COMPLIANCE WITH CPRA, GDPR AND OTHER LAWS
- Softermii demonstrates the highest degree of use of standards that are set by legislation and best practices in the field of data protection comply with applicable data protection laws, specifically
- If you are located in California, all processing of Personal Information is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following the California Privacy Rights Act, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq. (“CCPA”).
- If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) privacy rights are granted and all processing of Personal Information is performed by regulations and rules following the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of Personal Information and on the free movement of such Information, known as the General Information Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- If you are located in Brazilia, all processing of Personal Information is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (“LGPD”).
- If you are located in the United Kingdom, all processing of Personal Information is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following the Information Protection Act 2018 (“DPA 2018”) and UK General Information Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”).
- If you are located in Australia, all processing of Personal Information is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following the Privacy Act 1988.
- If you are located in Canada, all processing of Personal Information is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c. 5) (“PIPEDA”).
- If you are located in New Zealand, all processing of Personal Information is performed in accordance with regulations and rules following Privacy Act 2020.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
- Subject to possible restrictions under national law, as the consumer under CPRA and information subject under the GDPR, you may have certain rights regarding the Personal Information that Softermii collects on you.
Under Sections 1798.106, 1798.110, 1798.125 of CPRA and Chapter 3 of the
GDPR, the rights of the Information subjects include the following:
- Right to access. You may also contact Softermii by using email@example.com to get affirmation as to whether or not or now not Softermii is processing your Personal Information. When Softermii technique your Personal Information, Softermii will inform You of what types of Personal Information Softermii technique involving You, the processing purposes, the classes of recipients to whom Personal Information have been or will be disclosed, and the envisaged storage duration or standards to decide that period;
- Right to correct inaccurate personal information. You may request Softermii via firstname.lastname@example.org to correct inaccurate Personal Information. Softermii uses commercially reasonable efforts to correct the inaccurate Personal Information as directed by Users.
- Right to withdraw consent. In case our processing is based on the Сonsent granted, You may withdraw the Сonsent at any time by contacting Softermii via email@example.com. You can withdraw your consent at any time by replying to the email with your withdrawal and your Personal Information will be deleted immediately. Withdrawing the Сonsent may lead to fewer possibilities to use the Website;
- Right to object processing and delete personal information. In case our processing is primarily based on the legitimate interest to run, preserve and boost our business, You have the proper to object at any time to our processing. Softermii shall then no longer process Your Personal Information unless for the provision of our Services or if Softermii demonstrates other compelling legitimate grounds for our processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for legal claims. In the event of receiving a request from You regarding deletion of your personal information Softermii deletes this information from its records, notify its service providers and contractors to delete the Personal Information from their records, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Notwithstanding any Consent granted beforehand for direct marketing purposes, You have the right to prohibit Softermii from using personal Information for direct marketing purposes, by contacting Softermii via firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the Application form;
- Right to restriction of the processing. You have the proper to reap from Softermii limit of processing of your Personal Information, as foreseen through relevant applicable Information protection law, e.g. to permit our verification of the accuracy of Personal Information after you Contest the accuracy or to forestall Softermii from erasing Personal Information when private Information are no longer integral for the functions however nonetheless required for your legal claims or when our processing is unlawful. Restriction of processing may additionally lead to fewer probabilities to use the Application form;
- Right to Information portability. You have the right to receive your personal Information from Softermii in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to independently transmit those Information to a third party, in case our processing is based on your Consent and carried out by automated means;
- Right to complain. You have the right to complain with any relevant Information Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work, or the place of processing your personal Information. If You wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please Contact Softermii via email@example.com.
- Right of No Retaliation Following Opt-Out or Exercise of Other Rights. Softermii shall not discriminate against You in case of exercising any of the rights under CPRA or GDPR. In that case Softermii shall not deny Services to You, charge different prices or rates for goods or Services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties, etc.
INFORMATION STORING AND DELETION
- We keep your Personal Information as lengthy as granting you with our Service. We can also store Personal Information longer, however solely in a way that it cannot be tracked returned to you. When Personal Information is no longer needed, We delete it using realistic measures to defend the Information from unauthorized entry to or use.
- Storing might be different depending on the territory of collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but We always strive to store the Personal Information only as long as it is needed to provide, improve, or personalize our Service.
- EU Territory. We store Personal Information as long as it is needed for the provision of our Service. Traffic information is erased or made anonymous when it is no longer needed for the transmission. This Section shall not prevent any technical storage or access to information for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication or as strictly necessary for Us to provide the Service you requested.
- As explained in the CPRA and GDPR statement, We strive to anonymize the Personal Information when possible. If you decide to exercise your right to erasure, We will also inform our service providers and contractors to delete all your Personal Information.
- Softermii cares to ensure the security of Personal Information. Softermii implemented appropriate technical and organizational security standards to protect the Information submitted to Softermii, both during transmission and once Softermii received it. Softermii maintains all necessary technical, physical, and administrative security measures to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Information. When Softermii or our service providers and contractors process your Information, Softermii also makes sure that your Information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction, or unauthorized disclosure. This is done through appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures.
- There is no 100% secure method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage. Therefore, the Users agree that Softermii cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, We cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
- Softermii never processes any kind of sensitive information or criminal offense Information. Also, Softermii never undertakes to profile Personal Information.
SERVICE PROVIDERS AND CONTRACTORS
- Any Personal Information transfers are performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. Personal Information processed by Softermii is stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities. European Resident Users by checking in the checkbox when filling out an Application form you consent to transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the European Economic Area. Softermii may share your Personal Information with our technical specialists in connection with the services they provide to us. If Softermii shares your Personal Information with those processors, Softermii will require the recipient to keep it confidential and secure by concluding a non-disclosure agreement.
INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
- Softermii does not intentionally collect or maintain Personal Information from persons under the age of 18 however, according to each country and its laws, the processing of the Personal Information of a child will be lawful where the child is at another age.
- The holder of parental responsibility of persons under the age of 18 are responsible for their any accessings to the Website, filling out the Application form, making phone inquiries to Us and contacting Us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Softermii also recommends that holder of parental responsibility of persons under the age of 18 monitor their children’s Internet activities and learn and employ software or other tools that can help their children enjoy their online experience without compromising their personal safety or allowing them to use the Internet in a manner inconsistent with their parent/guardian’s preferences.
- Softermii asks you to contact Us via email address email@example.com, if you become aware of any information We have collected from children under age 18.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Softermii is not responsible for the movements of other parties with whom you share personal information and We have no authority to manipulate solicitations of other parties.
- By filling out the Application form or sending a message via email address firstname.lastname@example.org, You confirm that You are at least 18 years old and have the legal capability and authority to cooperate with Softermii.
Calculate the quote for your project.
Thank you. Our representatives will contact you within 24 hours.